Every year at this time, many homeowners decide to wait until after the holidays to put their home on the market for the first time.
Others who already have their home on the market decide to take it off the market until after the holidays.
Here are six great reasons not to wait:
1. Relocation buyers are out there. Companies are not concerned with holiday time and if the buyers have kids, they want them to get into school after the holidays.
2. Purchasers that are looking for a home during the holidays are serious buyers and are ready to buy.
3. You can restrict the showings on your home to the times you want it shown. You will remain in control.
4. Homes show better when decorated for the holidays.
5. There is less competition for you as a seller right now.
Let’s take a look at listing inventory as compared to the same time last year:
6. The supply of listings increases substantially after the holidays. Also, in many parts of the country, new construction will make a comeback in 2016. This will lessen the demand for your house.
Waiting until after the holidays to sell your home probably doesn’t make sense
|Call us to get on a path to mortgage and credit qualification that will quickly lead to your new home.
We close loans every day that Banks would not, or could not approve.
J. Scott Harris
Vice President – Mortgage Miracle Working – NMLS #375517
Closing FHA / VA & USDA Loans at 580+ in Texas, Oklahoma & Louisiana
885 E. Collins Blvd. Suite 110
Richardson, TX 75081
24/7 Mobile: 214-435-8825
Secure Fax: 866-343-3688
Gold Financial Services, Inc. is a division of Amcap Mortgage, Ltd. NMLS# 129122